Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Defense mourns pilot Alaa Salman. His plane crashed while transporting ballot boxes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Defense mourns pilot Alaa Salman. His plane crashed while transporting ballot boxes Empty Defense mourns pilot Alaa Salman. His plane crashed while transporting ballot boxes

Post by Rocky Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:08 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Defense mourns pilot Alaa Salman. His plane crashed while transporting ballot boxes[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Defense mourned Pilot Captain Alaa Salman Daoud, whose plane crashed while transporting ballot boxes last week.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    We are investigating who allowed the plane to fly despite the fog in Tuz Khurmatu.. Team Al-Muhammadawi
    12-19-2023 | 13:36
    Baghdad - 964
    Lieutenant General Qais Al-Muhammadawi said today, Tuesday, that the plane that exploded yesterday evening in Tuz Khurmatu was not transporting ballot boxes, referring to an investigation board against the person responsible for giving the order to fly despite the flight ban due to high fog.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Mohammadawi during a press conference of the Election Commission,
    mercy and eternity for the Colonel and a speedy recovery for the injured Captain.[/size]
    [size=45]The plane was assigned a plan to transport ballot boxes, but it was not carrying the boxes when they exploded, and we do not have a line to transport the boxes from Tuz Khurmatu to Kirkuk.[/size]
    [size=45]We were notified of a ban on flying due to the high level of fog, and there is an investigative board to investigate the reason for the plane’s take-off and who gave the order to fly despite the fog?[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:26 pm