Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Kurdistan delegation calls on the federal government for a monthly loan of 750 billion dinars fo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Kurdistan delegation calls on the federal government for a monthly loan of 750 billion dinars fo Empty The Kurdistan delegation calls on the federal government for a monthly loan of 750 billion dinars fo

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jan 2024, 10:08 am

[size=38]The Kurdistan delegation calls on the federal government for a monthly loan of 750 billion dinars for employee salaries[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

January 9, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: The Kurdistan Regional Government delegation called on the federal government to disburse a monthly loan of 750 billion dinars to pay the salaries of employees in the Kurdistan Region until the general budget law is amended.
    The delegation returned to Erbil after intensive meetings held with officials in the federal government over a period of 3 days.
    Deputy Chairman of the Parliamentary Economy, Industry and Trade Committee, Yasser Al-Husseini, said that the salaries and financial issue between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government relate to several axes. The first is stopping the export of oil by Turkey, and the second is the regional government’s fulfillment of its obligations with regard to other revenues, which are the revenues of the border crossings and the closing of the crossings. Unofficial, and even by localizing employees’ salaries and their real numbers, according to the Kurdish Rudaw.
    At a time when the Kurdistan Region is seeking to amend the budget law, Shiite parties are seeking to link the salaries of Kurdistan Region employees to the Federal Ministry of Finance.
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Youssef Al-Kalabi, stated: In fact, I met the Prime Minister 5 days ago and we talked for a long time about this issue.
    He added that there were requests submitted by Kurdistan Region employees signed by more than 200,000 employees, who requested that their salaries be linked to the Federal Ministry of Finance, indicating that a paragraph in the budget law allows the Prime Minister to address this issue.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:49 am