Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Depositing nearly 500 billion dinars into the Kurdistan Region’s financial account to pay monthly sa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Depositing nearly 500 billion dinars into the Kurdistan Region’s financial account to pay monthly sa Empty Depositing nearly 500 billion dinars into the Kurdistan Region’s financial account to pay monthly sa

Post by Rocky Tue 09 Jul 2024, 5:07 am

Depositing nearly 500 billion dinars into the Kurdistan Region’s financial account to pay monthly salaries

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-09 04:40
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Kurdistan Region announced on Tuesday that the federal government had deposited nearly 500 billion dinars into its bank account to pay the salaries of civil servants for the month of June.
    The ministry said in a statement today that an amount of 421 billion and 760 million dinars was deposited in its bank account.
    The statement explained that this amount is part of the June salaries for civil servants in the Kurdistan Region.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 22 Jul 2024, 4:35 pm