Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With a value of 500 billion dollars.. Iraq offers new investment opportunities to stimulate the econ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

With a value of 500 billion dollars.. Iraq offers new investment opportunities to stimulate the econ Empty With a value of 500 billion dollars.. Iraq offers new investment opportunities to stimulate the econ

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Feb 2024, 7:01 am

With a value of 500 billion dollars.. Iraq offers new investment opportunities to stimulate the economy in the country

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-02-13 04:16
    Font

Shafaq News/ The investment graph in Iraq has recently increased to reach $300 billion thanks to new legal amendments aimed at expanding the roles of productive sectors in accordance with the national development plan extending from the year 2024 to the year 2028 for the purpose of reducing dependence on oil revenues to support the country’s general financial budget.
    The investment law in Iraq offers some advantages, the most notable of which is that the investor owns government real estate as well as leasing the project lands for 50 years, with tax and customs exemptions and the freedom to transfer money in addition to the possibility of trading in the Iraqi stock market.

The housing sector tops the investment sectors in terms of demand due to the country’s need for more than four million housing units, which has stimulated real estate developers to pump investments of approximately $100 billion, which increased last year by about 6% over the year 2022 with external contributions from regional and international companies.
    Iraq seeks to introduce the private sector into new investment experiences, such as the electric power sector, which exceeds 80 billion dollars, and the health sector, with investments approaching 20 billion dollars, as well as new investment opportunities for integrated cities on the outskirts of the capital that can attract hundreds of thousands of residents directly or through new economic activities.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:44 am