Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Using carbon credits.. Oil announces gas investment in the East Baghdad field

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Using carbon credits.. Oil announces gas investment in the East Baghdad field Empty Using carbon credits.. Oil announces gas investment in the East Baghdad field

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Mar 2024, 10:15 am

Using carbon credits.. Oil announces gas investment in the East Baghdad field
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    Today, Wednesday (March 20, 2024), the Ministry of Oil announced the investment of Shula gas in the East Baghdad field through financing using carbon credit and investing in the burned gas.
    The Director General of the Oil Pipeline Company, Ali Abdul Karim Al-Musawi, said in a statement received by “Baghdad Today”, that “the technical and engineering teams in the company were able to complete the maintenance and rehabilitation work of the 13 km pipeline, as a contribution to the implementation and success of the plans of the government and the Ministry of Oil in investing in natural gas.” Al-Shuala in the East Baghdad field through financing using carbon credit, investing in burned gas, which is an experiment that is being approved for the first time in Iraq in accordance with international specifications, agreements, and frameworks.
    He pointed out "the release of dry gas to be produced from the East Baghdad field during the coming period, in addition to enhancing the production of electrical energy by delivering the gas to the Taji power station."
    He stated, “Maintenance and rehabilitation work was carried out with exceptional efforts that did not exceed a month, which included rehabilitating the pipe and maintaining the attached parts.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:35 pm