Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Issuing controls to grant licenses to recruit foreign personnel working in the health professions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Issuing controls to grant licenses to recruit foreign personnel working in the health professions Empty Issuing controls to grant licenses to recruit foreign personnel working in the health professions

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:51 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Issuing controls to grant licenses to recruit foreign personnel working in the health professions[/size]

[size=45]The Minister of Health, Saleh Al-Hasnawi, recommended forming a committee to issue controls for granting licenses to bring in foreigners to work in the medical profession.[/size]
    [size=45]The Ministry stated in a statement:
    The Ministerial Council for Human Development, headed by Minister of Health Saleh Al-Hasnawi, recommends forming a committee to issue controls for granting licenses to recruit foreigners to work in medical professions and increase the percentage of top students who graduate from technical institutes for admission exclusively to technical universities.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:23 am