Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is preparing for a "fourth" round with the coalition and confirms that it does not need interna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is preparing for a "fourth" round with the coalition and confirms that it does not need interna Empty Iraq is preparing for a "fourth" round with the coalition and confirms that it does not need interna

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Mar 2024, 7:10 am

Iraq is preparing for a "fourth" round with the coalition and confirms that it does not need international forces
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    Today, Saturday (March 30, 2024), Iraq renewed its position that it does not need international forces, while the date for the fourth round of discussions with the international coalition has been set.
    Deputy Commander of Joint Operations, Lieutenant General Qais al-Muhammadawi, said in a televised statement that “the third round of security discussions with the international coalition has ended,” noting that “the fourth round will take place during the next two weeks.”
    He added, "There are 3 security committees that have been working for the benefit of Iraq for weeks," explaining that "these committees are working to evaluate the remaining ISIS hideouts, build capabilities, prepare weapons, and evaluate the status of operations."
    He pointed out that "ISIS has lost the ability to plan, recruit, and confront military units," while confirming that "the infiltration of foreign ISIS members across the border has decreased by more than 99%."
    Al-Muhammadawi considered that "the situation on the Iraqi borders has become better and there are checkpoint lines in the desert," stressing that "the Iraqi arena is currently being separated from the Syrian one."
    Regarding the withdrawal of coalition forces from Iraq, he pointed out that “the government’s vision is to reconsider the mission of the international coalition,” explaining, “We do not need large international forces.”
    Source: Arabic
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 1:33 am