Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance indicates a “high budget deficit”: It will deprive the governorates of new pro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance indicates a “high budget deficit”: It will deprive the governorates of new pro Empty Parliamentary Finance indicates a “high budget deficit”: It will deprive the governorates of new pro

Post by Rocky Sun 31 Mar 2024, 5:09 am

Parliamentary Finance indicates a “high budget deficit”: It will deprive the governorates of new projects

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-03-31 04:59
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament announced, on Sunday, a high deficit in the 2024 budget, the schedules of which the Council of Ministers have not yet approved.
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Uday Awad, told Shafaq News Agency, “The amendment to the budget law is stalled due to the high ceiling of the total budget deficit, which has reached more than 80 trillion dinars, so trends went to reduce public spending.”
    He added, "The ceiling of projects in 2024 will be less than approximately in 2023, thus preventing the inclusion of any new project in the budget and being limited to ongoing projects. This will deprive many governorates of new projects due to the financial deficit and the failure to achieve non-oil financial revenues."
    Awad continued, "There is no specific date for sending the budget to the House of Representatives due to the lack of solutions to the financial deficit, and we expect the Council of Ministers to send it after the Eid."
    Yesterday, Saturday, Iraqi government spokesman Bassem Al-Awadi said that the Council of Ministers will approve the 2024 budget schedules within two weeks, indicating that the Minister of Finance will launch funding for the provinces tomorrow, Sunday.
    Al-Awadi confirmed that “salaries are fully insured and amount to 69 trillion dinars.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:39 pm