Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: Attempts to obstruct the elections will lead the Kurdish street into major problems

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: Attempts to obstruct the elections will lead the Kurdish street into major problems Empty Politician: Attempts to obstruct the elections will lead the Kurdish street into major problems

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Apr 2024, 5:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Politician: Attempts to obstruct the elections will lead the Kurdish street into major problems[/size]
    • Today 10:15

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad...
    Political analyst Qasim Al-Tamimi said on Tuesday that Barzani's attempts to obstruct the holding of elections in Kurdistan are intended to drag the street in Kurdistan into a major conflict, pointing out that the goal of this is for Barzani to remain in power for the longest possible period until his desires are implemented, through which he seeks to strengthen... His presence in the ruling power.
    Al-Tamimi told Al-Maalouma, “The division taking place in the region will lead to tensions between the political parties competing for power, as the distancing of Barzani’s party and its refusal to participate in the elections is intended to obstruct the holding of the elections.”
    He added, "The Democrat's failure to participate in the elections scheduled to be held next June means pushing Erbil and Dohuk towards boycotting the voting process, which will lead to problems with undesirable consequences."
    He stated that "the developments on the ground indicate that tensions have turned into conflicts at the Kurdish street level, and this direction may be taken with the aim of not holding elections and keeping Barzani's authority in control of the region." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 2:25 am