Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ivadat reduced to half and the House of Representatives who wish to travel to afford

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ivadat reduced to half and the House of Representatives who wish to travel to afford Empty Ivadat reduced to half and the House of Representatives who wish to travel to afford

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Oct 2014, 6:47 am

Ivadat reduced to half and the House of Representatives who wish to travel to afford

Baghdad-Iraq Press October / October -30: The Deputy Chairman of the House of Representatives Hamoudi, Thursday, for the determination of the House of Representatives limiting parliamentary Alaivadat conferences on political, economic and posts in which the benefit of high returns be.
    Said Hamoudi in a statement received / Iraq Press / copy of it, "The House of Representatives plans to reduce Ivadat the House of Representatives and limited to conferences of political, economic and posts in which interest and high returns are", attributing the cause to "difficult financial circumstances in the country and the inability of the financial budget." .
    He Hamoudi, "The area will be open to members of the House of Representatives to participate in any conference they see fit, provided that on their own."
    He continued, "As for international conferences, there will be a study on the feasibility of them and all the circumstances it would cut in half" .anthy (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...archives/101873

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:51 am