Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Accumulated since 2011.. Basra sends an invitation to Baghdad regarding 45 trillion dinars it owes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Accumulated since 2011.. Basra sends an invitation to Baghdad regarding 45 trillion dinars it owes Empty Accumulated since 2011.. Basra sends an invitation to Baghdad regarding 45 trillion dinars it owes

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jun 2024, 4:15 am

Accumulated since 2011.. Basra sends an invitation to Baghdad regarding 45 trillion dinars it owes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Basra
    Today, Tuesday (June 18, 2024), the head of the Services Committee in the Basra Governorate Council, Imad Al-Mutawri, revealed that there are large sums of money owed by the federal government to Basra Governorate, indicating that for 13 years after 2011, the Ministry of Finance was late in disbursing the full allocations to the governorate.
    Al-Mutawri told “Baghdad Today” that “Basra has ambitious service plans, and although the funds allocated to it in the 2024 budget do not match the size of the need to implement important and large projects, the governorate is asking Baghdad for an amount amounting to 45 trillion, which has been owed by the government since 2011.”
    He added, "The Ministry of Finance must spend these amounts for the purpose of completing ongoing projects or implementing new projects for the current year."
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted to allocate an amount exceeding 850 billion dinars to Basra Governorate in the 2024 budget, which led to a series of local and federal objections to these allocations.
    It is worth noting that the Iraqi Parliament voted on Monday (June 3, 2024) on the schedules of the Federal General Budget Law No. 2024.
    A statement by the Council's Media Department, received by "Baghdad Today", stated that "the House of Representatives voted on the schedules of the Federal General Budget Law No. 2024 amended 13 for the year and its annexes, Schedules (A/B/C/D/E and F)."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 2:43 am