Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Despite the hot weather"... the economy revives in Baghdad during the Eid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Despite the hot weather"... the economy revives in Baghdad during the Eid Empty "Despite the hot weather"... the economy revives in Baghdad during the Eid

Post by Rocky Thu 20 Jun 2024, 4:38 am

"Despite the hot weather"... the economy revives in Baghdad during the Eid

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (June 19, 2024), the Baghdad Governorate Council announced the recovery of the economy in the capital, Baghdad, during the days of Eid al-Adha.
    Council member Aseel Al-Khalidi told "Baghdad Today", "The wheel of the economy is turning well in the capital, Baghdad, during the days of Eid Al-Adha and even before it, and there is a different buying and shopping movement, and there is a movement of families in public, entertainment and tourist places despite the high temperatures."
    Al-Khalidi stated, “The security and economic stability prompted many tourists to come to Baghdad during the Eid al-Adha holiday from various governorates as well as from some Arab countries, and this also pushed the wheel of the economy into motion.”
    She expected, "In light of the reconstruction and development in Baghdad, it will soon become an important capital for tourism in the region," she said.
    During the days of Eid, Baghdad's markets and tourist areas witness an increase in movement among citizens for shopping or taking a walk, which ends the state of stagnation that these vital facilities experience during the rest of the year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jun 2024, 2:25 am