Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Thus handles dumping commodity!

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Thus handles dumping commodity!  Empty Thus handles dumping commodity!

Post by day dreamer Wed 05 Nov 2014, 5:43 pm

Thus handles dumping commodity! 

6/11/2014 0:00

Yasser incumbent
    Been more than eleven years on the stage of economic change in the country, has been the style of economic openness to the world, although it messy and disorganized but he was a healthy to satisfy consumer desires of the people who lived period of time, a state of denial of the most basic things and compensation for the death of Yes life.
    Now, these years have passed without revision of this measure, which has undermined the second his and ended the domestic production for reasons unknown does not need to be repeated concerning Elv and cause the demobilization numbers of manpower in many factories and plants productivity own also caused wide phenomenon of disguised unemployment that plague the national economy, either the solution to this phenomenon and how it dealt with?.
    Drew the short news broadcast by Reuters, which said that the US Trade Commission voted in favor of the imposition of anti-dumping duties on imports of the market steel pipe in the victory of the local producers who complained of cheap imports at less than their prices to my attention.
    Where all of Turkey, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Ukraine and Vietnam invested boom exploration of shale gas in the United States and that of the steel pipe requirements plunging the US markets this production.
    It is important that the US Commerce Department's decision was given the green light American International Committee of imposing fees and arrived at the ratio of 118 percent of the steel pipe products exporting companies mentioned comes this action in support of local producers and to maintain domestic production of the commodity dumping.
    Here I think that the message has been received in how the dumping commodity handling and this global experiment issued from the state of its economy and the free and unfettered while government administration feel any defect intervene to resolve the issue in favor of the national production.
    Mention here the continuing calls by economists to indispensability reduce dumping of commodity policy and severe consequences on the national economy and facing rejection on the grounds the case of deprivation in which people lived during that era and compensation, including rolls, yes correct this thing, but not forever, it must determine the goods and commodities including incoming and lead to an improvement in national production and support of the private industrial sector of Iraq turned into the tastiest importer.
    The dumping of commodity processing task must be carried out by the commercial policy of the country in coordination with the productive sectors and study the possibility of national production support through new legislation and investment optimism awaited economic variables in order to address the numerous economic rings connected one to another in the event of correct import paths.
    We find that the imposition of dumping duties is a definite need for cleaning commercial markets shoddy goods, as well as giving the opportunity for national product to breathe a sigh of relief at the time we got to the state of saturation until satiety and went deprivation irreversible, as well as to contribute to the creation of a reasonable consumer culture in the light of openness.
    So if things are dealt with and put the economy on track.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 8:14 pm