Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad "fears" theft of electricity funds... "We continue to follow up"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad "fears" theft of electricity funds... "We continue to follow up" Empty Baghdad "fears" theft of electricity funds... "We continue to follow up"

Post by Rocky Wed 10 Jul 2024, 5:02 am

Baghdad "fears" theft of electricity funds... "We continue to follow up"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News -- Baghdad
    The Electricity Committee of the Baghdad Provincial Council warned, on Wednesday, against the theft of funds allocated to improve the energy situation in the capital.
    The head of the committee, Noura Al-Jahishi, said, "There is clear interest from the Prime Minister, Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani, through allocating financial amounts to improve the reality of services, but this matter may be exploited by corruption files and the monopolization of this file by influential parties within the Ministry of Electricity."
    Al-Jahishi added, "There is a fear that this money will be spent only for the media, and that it will be stolen, and there is evidence of that."
    Al-Jahishi noted that they "continue to follow up on this and monitor these movements and inform the relevant authorities to stop the theft of public money allocated to improve the electricity situation."
    The Ministry of Electricity announced yesterday the allocation of an additional 300 billion dinars, which will be directed to improving transmission and distribution networks, especially during the summer.
    The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Electricity for Production Affairs, Adel Karim, confirmed in a press statement that these allocations will be used to purchase transformers and necessary technical equipment, noting that "most of the problems occur in these two sectors."

95 views
    Added 2024/07/10 - 9:34 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Jul 2024, 4:56 am