Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Education Committee studies with the Ministry to reconsider canceling the electronic s

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Education Committee studies with the Ministry to reconsider canceling the electronic s Empty Parliamentary Education Committee studies with the Ministry to reconsider canceling the electronic s

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jul 2024, 4:50 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Parliamentary Education Committee studies with the Ministry to reconsider canceling the electronic school[/size]

[size=45]The Parliamentary Education Committee announced that there are discussions with the Ministry of Education to reconsider the decision to cancel the electronic school and reduce its subscription fees.[/size]
    [size=45]Committee member Najwa Kakai said, “The committee is following up on the decision to cancel the e-government school project and is examining its negatives and positives, and the possibility of delaying it, because the school represents a good project from an academic perspective and is likely to raise the level of some students who wish to enroll in it.”[/size]
    [size=45]She added that “the committee is discussing the mechanism for subscribing to the school and the fees involved, especially since there are students who registered and paid fees amounting to 200,000 dinars during the past period,” noting that “the amount that the student pays to register in it will be reconsidered, because there are families that have more than one student, and therefore the committee seeks to reduce the subscription amount in the electronic school to less than 200,000 dinars.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 09 Aug 2024, 2:51 am