Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sarwa Abdul Wahed reveals a new scandal related to the oil pipeline in the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sarwa Abdul Wahed reveals a new scandal related to the oil pipeline in the Kurdistan region Empty Sarwa Abdul Wahed reveals a new scandal related to the oil pipeline in the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jul 2024, 6:38 am

[rtl]Sarwa Abdul Wahed reveals a new scandal related to the oil pipeline in the Kurdistan region[/rtl]

Policy  ,  07/14/2024 10:17  Number of readings: 333 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Representative Sarwa Abdel Wahed, head of the New Generation Bloc, revealed a new scandal related to the oil pipeline project in the Kurdistan region, where she stated that the so-called expired regional government had built an oil pipeline reaching the Turkish border inside Iraq, with a length of 400 km and a cost of 800 million dollars. [/rtl]
    [rtl]She added that the regional government has paid billions of dollars to the Carr Group over the past 10 years in rent for transportation and the pipeline, even though the pipeline was built with exported oil money.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The representative explained that the biggest scandal lies in the intention of the regional government to purchase the pipeline for 11 billion and 700 million dollars, from the Car Group company, even though the cost of its construction did not exceed 800 million dollars, which means that The amount required to be purchased is from public money and with the approval of the federal government and the judiciary. The Iraqi.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The representative concluded her statement by saying that this scandal is a disaster and cannot be hidden, noting that the continuation of this government with full powers, which is a caretaker government, will lead the region to greater disasters.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 14 Aug 2024, 11:18 pm