Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentarian calls on Sudanese regarding those manipulating state properties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentarian calls on Sudanese regarding those manipulating state properties Empty Parliamentarian calls on Sudanese regarding those manipulating state properties

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2024, 5:01 am

Parliamentarian calls on Sudanese regarding those manipulating state properties

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Friday, Iraqi Parliament member Alia Nassif called on Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani regarding those manipulating state real estate.
    Nassif said in a post followed by "Al-Eqtisad News": "I call on the Prime Minister - if he wants to expose and hold accountable those who manipulate state properties and assets and end the seizure of lands under the pretext of investment - to rely on the Diwani Order 50 Committee, which worked with sincerity and perseverance for 4 years, and through which the Integrity and Diwan employees conducted an inventory of all state properties."
    She added, "We hope that the investigative committee will benefit from the efforts of four years, knowing that this committee has been marginalized by some people so that it does not reveal the facts about those who steal and tamper with state property."

76 views
    Added 08/23/2024 - 11:14 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:07 pm