Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ankara denies allegations of ending Turkish military presence in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ankara denies allegations of ending Turkish military presence in Iraq Empty Ankara denies allegations of ending Turkish military presence in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2024, 4:04 am

[size=35][size=35]Ankara denies allegations of ending Turkish military presence in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

International

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-08-22 | 13:44
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

The Turkish Presidency's Communications Department's Anti-Disinformation Center denied on Thursday the allegations of an agreement between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and Ankara to end the Turkish military presence on Iraqi territory.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

This came in a statement by the center, commenting on allegations published in some media outlets claiming that the recent security agreement concluded between the two countries stipulates the end of the presence of Turkish forces in Iraq.

The statement stressed that "no such clause was included in the memorandum of understanding on military and security coordination and combating terrorism signed between Turkey and Iraq."

He pointed out that "under the memorandum of understanding, the two countries will establish a joint security coordination center in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]A joint training and cooperation center in Bashiqa (northern Iraq).”

He added: “The two centers will make it possible to eliminate the threats posed by terrorist organizations to the sovereignty, security and regional security of the two countries.”

He stressed that “Turkey continues to fight terrorism with determination and resolve inside and outside the country.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:13 pm