Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: Water file and development path are not a justification for the government’s silence in

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: Water file and development path are not a justification for the government’s silence in  Empty Politician: Water file and development path are not a justification for the government’s silence in

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2024, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Politician: Water file and development path are not a justification for the government’s silence in the face of Turkish violations[/size]
    • August 22 09:30

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    Political analyst Ibrahim Al-Sarraj said that the water file and the development path do not give the government the right to remain silent in the face of Turkish violations.
    Al-Sarraj told Al-Maalouma, "There is clear negligence on the part of the House of Representatives regarding the violations committed by Erdogan's forces in northern Iraq."
    He added, "Turkey has violated and transgressed all diplomatic norms and international laws by attacking Iraqi sovereignty."
    He believed that "there is a possibility of internationalizing the issue and condemning Türkiye." End 25N

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:10 pm