Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss activating the joint coordination council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss activating the joint coordination council Empty Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss activating the joint coordination council

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2024, 4:22 am

Posted on[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Iraq and Saudi Arabia discuss activating the joint coordination council[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2024-08-22
    Prime Minister Mohammed Shia Al-Sudani discussed, today, Thursday, with the Saudi Foreign Minister, the activation of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister's media office said in a statement that "Al-Sudani received the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Faisal bin Farhan Al Saud."[/size]
    [size=45]The statement added that "the meeting discussed bilateral relations between Iraq and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and prospects for developing and growing them in all fields, especially political and economic, strengthening fruitful partnerships, and activating the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council, in a way that achieves mutual benefit and common interests for the two brotherly countries."[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the meeting reviewed the most important developments in the region, the repercussions of the continued aggression in Gaza, the necessity of continuing joint work and coordinating Arab and international efforts to stop the aggression, and urging the international community to play its full role in preventing the tragedy of genocide that has been ongoing for more than ten months against the Palestinian people and their historical right to life on their land."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:09 pm