Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Is Iraq heading towards printing new paper currency?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Is Iraq heading towards printing new paper currency? Empty Is Iraq heading towards printing new paper currency?

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Aug 2024, 5:05 am

Is Iraq heading towards printing new paper currency?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, on Thursday, that there is no intention to print new paper currency.

Committee member Moeen Al-Kazemi said in a statement followed by "Al-Eqtisad News": "There is no intention to print new paper currency at the Central Bank," noting that "the Ministry of Finance began funding ministries and governorates with salaries two days ago."

He added that "the cash mass required monthly to pay employees' salaries is estimated at four million employees and four million beneficiaries of the Retirement Authority and two million social care, which is approximately 7 trillion and 500 billion dinars." He

continued that "this quantity is prepared monthly and there is no shortage in this aspect, considering that the current export is approximately 3 million and 400 thousand barrels of oil at a price of more than $ 75 per barrel."

He explained that "providing the necessary liquidity is done by the Central Bank and delivered to the Ministry of Finance, which in turn delivers these numbers and the cash mass to the ministries and governorates, and there is no acute problem regarding cash liquidity."
    [/rtl]

360 views
    Added 08/22/2024 - 11:11 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 12 Sep 2024, 8:10 pm