Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Vehicles and mechanics are the most important imports of Iraq from Japan in the year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Vehicles and mechanics are the most important imports of Iraq from Japan in the year Empty Vehicles and mechanics are the most important imports of Iraq from Japan in the year

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Jul 2024, 7:04 am

Vehicles and mechanics are the most important imports of Iraq from Japan in the year

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-07-18 05:20
    Font

Shafaq News/ Vehicles and mechanical equipment are the most prominent imports of Iraq from Japan during the past year 2023, according to the Trademap website, which specializes in providing international trade data.
    Statistics provided by the website, which were reviewed by Shafaq News Agency, revealed that the value of imports from Japan amounted to $849.357 million, with an 8% growth since 2017.
    She indicated that vehicles came in first place with a value of $630.260 million, followed by mechanical equipment with a value of $78.500 million, steel and iron products with a value of $71 million, and rubber and its products with a value of $31 million.
    On the other hand, exports from Iraq to Japan were worth $29.029 million, witnessing a 20% decrease during the same period from 2017 to 2023. 
    Exports focused on 7 main materials, including mineral fuels and their products worth $28,930 thousand, and artworks and antiquities worth $45 thousand.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 02 Sep 2024, 8:18 am