Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's oil exports to India decline to unprecedented level

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's oil exports to India decline to unprecedented level Empty Iraq's oil exports to India decline to unprecedented level

Post by Rocky Sun Jul 28, 2024 6:02 am

Iraq's oil exports to India decline to unprecedented level

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Follow-up
    [rtl]India's oil purchases from Iraq in June fell to their lowest since September 2020, data from Indian industry sources showed.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Data showed that Indian refiners have already cut their oil purchases from some traditional producers in the Middle East who raised prices earlier this year.[/rtl]
    [rtl]“This is partly because they (Iraq) don’t have extra barrels to allocate,” the trader said, adding that Russian supplies are also readily available. Earlier this month, Iraq’s oil ministry confirmed its commitment to the OPEC Declaration of Cooperation agreement, saying it would compensate for any excess oil production from the start of 2024.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iraq remained the second largest oil supplier to India, followed by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. The United States emerged as the fourth largest supplier to India.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Indian refiners imported 1.98 million barrels per day of Russian oil in June, down 3.7 percent from the previous month, the data added. Imports from Russia have reduced the share of Middle Eastern oil in India's crude basket, pushing OPEC's share to its lowest level.[/rtl]
    [rtl]India is the world's third-largest oil importer and consumer, importing more than 80% of its oil needs. Indian refiners had placed orders in May for most of the barrels arriving in June.[/rtl]

Views 63
    Added 07/28/2024 - 10:09 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Sep 08, 2024 5:18 am