Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Decision to transform Al-Mundhiriyah into the largest border crossing in eastern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Decision to transform Al-Mundhiriyah into the largest border crossing in eastern Iraq Empty Decision to transform Al-Mundhiriyah into the largest border crossing in eastern Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Aug 2024, 6:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Decision to transform Al-Mundhiriyah into the largest border crossing in eastern Iraq[/size]
    • Today 13:00

Al-Maalouma/ Baghdad...
     Member of the Arbaeen Pilgrimage Committee, Aws Ibrahim, revealed on Thursday a decision to transform Al-Mundhiriyah into the largest border crossing in eastern Iraq.
    Ibrahim told Al-Maalouma, "Al-Mundhiriyah is one of the important crossings located on the Iraqi-Iranian border within the borders of Diyala, but its capacity to receive travelers, especially visitors on religious occasions, is limited, which necessitated a review of the implementation of a development plan that is the largest of its kind in half a century."
    He added, "The government has allocated more than 50 billion dinars to finance successive stages to develop Al-Mundhiriyah and transform it into the largest border crossing within the eastern borders in a way that can receive the peak of visitors on major religious occasions, including the Arbaeen Pilgrimage."
    He pointed out that "the Al-Mundhiriyah development project will start immediately after the completion of the Arbaeen Pilgrimage rituals and the return of visitors to their homes."
    It is worth noting that Al-Mundhiriyah crossing is one of the important crossings that receives tens of thousands of travelers and visitors annually. End 25 F

Current date/time is Sun 08 Sep 2024, 11:11 pm