Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central Bank Governor: We will not reduce the dollar exchange rate now

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank Governor: We will not reduce the dollar exchange rate now Empty Central Bank Governor: We will not reduce the dollar exchange rate now

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Aug 2024, 8:05 am

Central Bank Governor: We will not reduce the dollar exchange rate now
    • Time: 2024/08/04 15:22:32

• Reading: 325 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Ikhlas Al Dulaimi, confirmed that the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al Alaq, confirmed that “there will not be a move to reduce the dollar exchange rate at the present time.”
     Al-Dulaimi said in a press statement that "the dollar price has stabilized somewhat, and it may rise and fall within certain limits," indicating: "We will not currently go to reduce the dollar price, as the governor of the Central Bank said, considering that there are other measures that have not been taken."

She warned that "the recent security repercussions and the problems between Iran and America may have repercussions on some banks and the dollar price."

She explained that "the Ministry of Finance is demanding funding, and the issue has not been resolved yet, and this is one of the reasons for hosting the governor of the Central Bank today, as there were answers and other answers will be sent soon."

Today, Sunday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee hosted the Governor of the Central Bank to follow up on the exchange rate file, the Real Estate Bank initiative, the auction file, and foreign trade financing.
    It is noteworthy that the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market is about 1490 dinars, while the Central Bank of Iraq sells the dollar at the official price of 1320 dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Mon 09 Sep 2024, 8:40 am