Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing the results of the Iraqi-American military dialogue talks in Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing the results of the Iraqi-American military dialogue talks in Washington Empty Revealing the results of the Iraqi-American military dialogue talks in Washington

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Aug 2024, 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Revealing the results of the Iraqi-American military dialogue talks in Washington[/size]
    • Today 12:03

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad..
    Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Ahmed Al-Mashhadani, revealed today, Monday, the results of the Iraqi delegation’s discussions with the American side in Washington, indicating that the dialogue concerns the future strategic relationship.
    Al-Mashhadani told Al-Maalouma Agency that the US military talks in Washington focused on the strategic dialogue after the US withdrawal from Iraq.
    He added that "the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee will discuss with the negotiating team the results of the talks and the schedule for the American withdrawal from the country, noting that the withdrawal of American forces from Iraq is up to the Iraqi government." 
    He pointed out that "the scheduling of the American forces is related to the government's negotiations with the American side in this file." End / 25 H

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:58 pm