Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani directs to study the file of 3 segments of Kurdistan employees who wish to join Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani directs to study the file of 3 segments of Kurdistan employees who wish to join Baghdad Empty Al-Sudani directs to study the file of 3 segments of Kurdistan employees who wish to join Baghdad

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Apr 2023, 9:32 am

[size=52]Al-Sudani directs to study the file of 3 segments of Kurdistan employees who wish to join Baghdad[/size]
    • Today 14:58

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special.
     MP Mudar Al-Karawi confirmed, on Sunday, the issuance of a directive from the Prime Minister to study the file of 3 segments in the Ministry of Education in the Kurdistan region.
    Al-Karawi said, in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that "thousands of teachers, educators, and administrators at the Ministry of Education in the Kurdistan region are doing their jobs in schools located in Diyala and other provinces, that is, outside the region."
    He added, "These people submitted official requests to transfer their owners to the Kurdish Study Department in the Federal Ministry of Education," pointing out that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani directed the Ministry of Finance to study the proposal from the financial point of view in order to secure the legal status of their salaries."
    He pointed out that "resolving this file is a special necessity, since they played important roles in the educational sector after 2003 in several cities in Diyala and other provinces."
    There are dozens of schools in Diyala whose educational staff is under the Ministry of Education in the Kurdistan region, but the delay in paying salaries and other problems prompted them to transfer their files directly to Baghdad. 25 p.m. ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 7:23 pm