Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament: Turkish incursion into Iraqi territory is an occupation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament: Turkish incursion into Iraqi territory is an occupation Empty Parliament: Turkish incursion into Iraqi territory is an occupation

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Aug 2024, 7:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliament: Turkish incursion into Iraqi territory is an occupation[/size]
    • Today 14:58

Information/ Baghdad..  
    On Thursday, Iraqi parliament member Alaa Al-Haidari described the Turkish incursion into Iraqi territory as a soft occupation, stressing that Turkey is carrying out ongoing violations based on illegal foundations.  
    Al-Haidari told Al-Maalouma Agency, "The Turkish army is penetrating Iraqi territory under the pretext of pursuing the Kurdistan Workers' Party without any legal justification."  
    He added that "Turkey is exploiting the situation in the region to implement its efforts to occupy a large part of Iraqi territory in northern Iraq." Al-Haidari called on the federal government to "reconsider the agreements signed by Baghdad with Ankara regarding operations on the borders of the two countries before and after 2003."
    He pointed out that "the House of Representatives will have a position, decisions and recommendations regarding the dangerous Turkish incursion into Iraqi territory." End / 25 H

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 4:43 pm