Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

During a month.. The Iraqi Stock Exchange trades 67 billion shares worth 43 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

During a month.. The Iraqi Stock Exchange trades 67 billion shares worth 43 billion dinars Empty During a month.. The Iraqi Stock Exchange trades 67 billion shares worth 43 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Sep 2024, 5:13 am

During a month.. The Iraqi Stock Exchange trades 67 billion shares worth 43 billion dinars

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2024-09-07 04:55
    font

Shafaq News/ The Iraq Stock Exchange announced, today, Saturday, the trading of 67 billion shares with a financial value of more than 43 billion dinars during the month of August.
    The market stated in a report seen by Shafaq News Agency, "The market organized 20 trading sessions, and the number of companies whose shares were traded during last August reached 76 joint-stock companies, out of 107 companies listed on the market."
    He added that "the number of traded shares reached 67 billion, 306 million and 464 thousand shares with a financial value of 43 billion, 149 million and 900 thousand dinars through the execution of 11,758 transactions," noting that "the ISX60 traded price index closed at 858 points, recording a decrease of 4% from its closing in the previous session."
    It is noteworthy that the Iraq Stock Exchange organizes five trading sessions weekly from Sunday to Thursday, and 107 Iraqi joint-stock companies are listed on it, representing the sectors of banking, communications, industry, agriculture, insurance, financial investment, tourism and hotels.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 11:28 am