Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Twenty hours of electricity preparation.. Smart meters to be installed in Anbar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Twenty hours of electricity preparation.. Smart meters to be installed in Anbar Empty Twenty hours of electricity preparation.. Smart meters to be installed in Anbar

Post by Rocky Today at 5:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Twenty hours of electricity preparation.. Smart meters to be installed in Anbar[/size]
    • Today 12:20

Al-Maalouma/Anbar.. 
    Director General of Central Electricity, Alaa Samir Al-Rashed, announced today, Sunday, the imminent installation of smart meters for citizens' homes in the city of Fallujah, with a supply of up to 20 hours. 
    Al-Rashed told / Al-Maalouma / agency that "the Ministry of Electricity has prepared a plan according to which smart meters will be installed for citizens' homes in Anbar by a specialized company authorized by the ministry, with an increase in the governorate's share of electricity to reach 20 hours of supply per day." 
    He added that "the Ministry of Electricity will carry out, within the next few days, a project to install smart meters for four residential neighborhoods in Fallujah as a first phase, and then the project will be generalized in all neighborhoods of the city."
    He explained that "installing smart meters will reduce electricity waste and contribute to reducing the collection of electricity bills for citizens by installing these meters on mobile devices to know electricity consumption and notify citizens of the number of hours of operation and outage without the need to visit the Electricity Department."
    He pointed out that "the Ministry of Electricity will begin preparing four residential neighborhoods and meeting all their needs before installing smart meters, stressing that "the Ministry of Electricity has ordered the cancellation of old meters in the city of Fallujah and replacing them with free smart meters for citizens in an experiment that is the first of its kind in Anbar." End / 12A

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:34 am