Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Foreign labor does not have a significant impact on the local market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: Foreign labor does not have a significant impact on the local market Empty Parliamentary Committee: Foreign labor does not have a significant impact on the local market

Post by Rocky Today at 5:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Committee: Foreign labor does not have a significant impact on the local market[/size]
    • Today 10:38

Information/Baghdad..
    The Parliamentary Labor Committee confirmed that the percentage of foreign labor in Iraq does not have a significant impact on the local market.
    Committee member Jassim Al-Moussawi said in an interview followed by Al-Maalouma Agency, "The percentage of foreign workers does not exceed 20 percent in any work site," indicating that this "is in line with Iraqi laws," adding, "But sometimes it is not this percentage, but rather exceeds it by a lot."  
    Al-Moussawi pointed out that "foreign companies that contract with the government need foreign workers, but their numbers remain small and do not have a significant impact on the local market." 
    Al-Moussawi added: "We are keen to raise the rate of national labor participation in the labor market, especially since Iraq has enormous human energies that need to be qualified to keep pace with technical developments in the field of work." 
    He stressed the "importance of training and qualifying Iraqi youth to play their role effectively in driving the national economy." 
    Regarding illegal workers, he stressed the “necessity of reducing this phenomenon and intensifying oversight by the relevant authorities and the Ministry of Labor to follow up on violations and infractions,” noting that “strict legal measures must be taken against violators, or their legal status must be settled.” End/25

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:32 am