Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad is communicating with the Turkish side to find out the motives for killing four citizens fro

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad is communicating with the Turkish side to find out the motives for killing four citizens fro Empty Baghdad is communicating with the Turkish side to find out the motives for killing four citizens fro

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jan 2023, 5:20 am

Baghdad is communicating with the Turkish side to find out the motives for killing four citizens from the region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-19 04:44
    Font

Shafaq News/ The spokesman for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ahmed Al-Sahaf announced, on Thursday, that his country is communicating with the authorities in Ankara to find out the circumstances of the killing and wounding of four citizens from the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, in an armed attack that took place last night in Turkish territory.
    Al-Sahhaf said in a statement today that the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Ankara is following up, in coordination with the Consulate General in Gaziantep, a shooting incident at a vehicle carrying Iraqi citizens on the Nusaybin-Mardin road, which resulted in the death of four citizens and the injury of another person.

He added, "We confirm our follow-up, with great interest, with the Turkish side and through the relevant authorities, to find out the motives and details of this incident."
    Earlier in the day, the head of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, strongly condemned the attack that targeted citizens of the region in Turkey.
    A local source had reported that four people from the Kurdistan Region had been killed and a fifth wounded in a shooting accident in the Turkish city of Mardin.
    The source told Shafaq News agency, "The incident occurred late yesterday evening, when unknown persons opened fire on a car carrying five Kurdish citizens from one family in the Turkish city of Mardin, killing four of them and seriously wounding the fifth."
    He added, "The five citizens are from the Amadiyah district of Dohuk Governorate, and they went to Turkey to undergo surgery."
    In turn, Brigadier General of Police Fakhry Ahmed Majeed confirmed in a statement published by the Dohuk Police Directorate today that last night in the "Nusaibin" area, a group of citizens who came from Dohuk were shot, which led to five victims, four of whom were killed, and another was wounded. .
    One of the victims' families told Shafaq News agency; That his father, mother and sister with three of their relatives traveled yesterday to Turkey for the purpose of visitation and treatment.
    And he continued that at 12 o'clock at night, I received a phone call from a person who told me that your relatives had been involved in an accident and there were four dead and injured, and it turned out that my father, mother and sister had died. As for the second family, one of them was killed and the second was wounded in a hospital in Nusaybin.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:34 am