Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Loans for farmers and agriculturalists are about to be launched

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Loans for farmers and agriculturalists are about to be launched Empty Loans for farmers and agriculturalists are about to be launched

Post by Rocky Today at 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Loans for farmers and agriculturalists are about to be launched[/size]
    • Today 10:50

Information/Baghdad…
    The Ministry of Agriculture confirmed that the electronic card project within the food program will contribute to accelerating procedures and granting farmers and agricultural supplies and loans.
    The Ministry's Administrative Undersecretary, Mahdi Sahar Al-Jubouri, told the official newspaper that "the Ministry has formed a team to follow up on the executive procedures and strategic tasks within the government program that the Ministry is currently carrying out in a number of its departments and to find the necessary solutions to raise their achievement rates." 
    He added, "Among these projects is the implementation of the electronic card project for farmers, cultivators and investors after it was suspended by the Ministry of Planning due to its approval of special instructions for the purpose of creating partnerships with the private sector."
    He revealed "an agreement with the World Food Program to implement it in the holy Karbala Governorate, then move to the Babylon and Wasit Governorates as a second phase."
    Al-Jubouri continued, "The program launched the final model of the card, which includes a real database and information about farmers' agricultural activities," noting that "the program contributed to reducing routine procedures and reducing the number of visits that exhaust farmers, in addition to the beneficiaries obtaining loans and agricultural supplies." End/25

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 7:32 am