Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In order to reduce the budget to invest productive sectors and assets of non-financial deficit

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

In order to reduce the budget to invest productive sectors and assets of non-financial deficit Empty In order to reduce the budget to invest productive sectors and assets of non-financial deficit

Post by day dreamer Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:12 pm

In order to reduce the budget to invest productive sectors and assets of non-financial deficit

2/16/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD Mustafa al-Hashemi
      Is to maximize the financial revenues of the country of non-oil sectors important thing to reduce the deficit ratio and achieve revenue enters in the end in the budget account, and Iraq has a number of resources but they need to properly manage and exploit are Omthel.olal most prominent of these resources, taxes and non-financial assets that can be sold by the state to the public through the public sector institutions and periodically review and filtering of non-financial assets, which include the sale of the buildings, machinery, transport, furniture and such, those institutions but is working to find additional revenue for the intervention in the general budget account. In this regard, the economic academic said Dr. Majid Baidhani: that there is a growing increase in the proceeds of non-financial assets and revenues, but it is still limited when compared to the extent of their contribution to overall revenues. He said there are statistical indicate that the minimum proceeds from the sale of assets in 2003 amounted to a total of 276 million dinars rose gradually to reach 56 billion dinars in 2008. Adding that this form of revenue achieved a rate of contribution amounted to 0, 07palmih of total public revenue for the same year. Baidhani and pointed out that the sale
    Treasury remittances contribute to the achievement of the sizeable revenue for the budget as reported Statistics as it posted revenues of over 4 billion and trillion dinars in 2008.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:04 am