Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

House of Representatives finish the first reading of the law of the National Guard

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

House of Representatives finish the first reading of the law of the National Guard  Empty House of Representatives finish the first reading of the law of the National Guard

Post by wciappetta Mon 02 Mar 2015, 6:15 am

House of Representatives finish the first reading of the law of the National Guard 

Parliament session (archive) Author: aa, af Editor: ss Reporter: 
    03/02/2015 14:38 

Tomorrow Press / Baghdad: the House of Representatives ended the first reading of the law of the National Guard during today's session.

A parliamentary source for "tomorrow Press", "The Council completed the first reading of the law of the National Guard, and continued its agenda."

The agenda of Spyker report session agenda, and display of Health and Environment Committee's report and vote on the draft of the Fourth Amendment to the Law street paving Law No. (85) of 1963, consisting of three materials submitted by the Commission services and reconstruction, and vote on the proposal of the First Amendment to the Law of judicial investigators privileges Law No. (80 ) for the year 2012, consisting of four articles submitted by the (Legal Committee, the Finance Committee).

As well as the first reading of a bill to impose fees on vehicles for the purposes of street maintenance and bridges provided by the Commission services and reconstruction, and the Finance Committee Act, and the second reading of the draft labor law, consisting of 157 items submitted by the (Committee on Labour and Social Affairs, the Committee on civil society organizations, the Legal Committee).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:18 pm