Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Local source reveals American efforts to establish military bases in Anbar province with the help of

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Local source reveals American efforts to establish military bases in Anbar province with the help of Empty Local source reveals American efforts to establish military bases in Anbar province with the help of

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 19 May 2015, 12:25 pm

Local source reveals American efforts to establish military bases in Anbar province with the help of politicians from the province

19/05/2015

Early detection of a local source, Tuesday, for the pursuit of the United States to establish military bases in Anbar province with the help of politicians from the province, pointing out that America is trying to thwart all the solutions that arise from various quarters for the Liberation of the province.

The source said that "America is trying to thwart all the solutions before being subtracted from various quarters to end the control of the" Daash "criminal on the Al-Anbar province, in order to have the Iraqis forced to request US military forces to resolve the situation and Gnhae crisis."

The source, who preferred anonymity, that "the United States has agreed with some politicians Anbar for the establishment of US military bases in the province, through the failure of all the solutions that arise from various local and international bodies for the Liberation of Anbar, from the control of the organization" Daash "criminal".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:44 am