Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Zebari: We are planning to issue bonds worth five billion dollars

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Zebari: We are planning to issue bonds worth five billion dollars Empty Zebari: We are planning to issue bonds worth five billion dollars

Post by wciappetta Mon 22 Jun 2015, 8:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Editor Mohammed Shafiq - Monday, June 22, 2015

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    announced Finance Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , on Monday, that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hoped to meet with investors at the end of next July, presented plans to issue five billion dollars worth of bonds. Zebari said in remarks for " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ", that" Iraqi officials met with the three banks and the Bretton Category Fitch and Moody's credit rating on June 16. " He added, "We have completed a very successful tour of the technical examination with the three banks and with institutions of credit rating in Istanbul, and I think they will be involved."

He Zebari "I think we're going to start the promotional tour in the end of July or in early August at the latest, then Snsderha after that. Everything goes in the right track." The government hired both "JP Morgan" and "City Bank" and " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]"to arrange the first bond issue in her nine years in order to cover the budget caused by lower oil prices and the war against" Daash "deficit.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari: We are planning to issue bonds worth five billion dollars Empty Re: Zebari: We are planning to issue bonds worth five billion dollars

Post by weslin3 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 8:24 pm

So shouldn't they rv before the tour?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Zebari: We are planning to issue bonds worth five billion dollars Empty Re: Zebari: We are planning to issue bonds worth five billion dollars

Post by Neno Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:07 am

If I was paying them back, I would hope after but, if I was collecting from it, I would hope it would get paid back.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 23 Jun 2015, 7:45 am

Okay... See it both ways... Wonder how it will come down?
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:35 pm

I tell you, either or would work for us but I'm sure they'll think it thru then think it again, and again...lol
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Tue 23 Jun 2015, 4:46 pm

freak

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:41 pm