Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Dow Sharp Drop – CAUTION Highly Warranted

Lobo
    Lobo

Dow Sharp Drop – CAUTION Highly Warranted Empty Dow Sharp Drop – CAUTION Highly Warranted

Post by Lobo Fri 21 Aug 2015, 12:22 pm

Dow Sharp Drop – CAUTION Highly Warranted
    Posted on August 21, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Dow Sharp Drop – CAUTION Highly Warranted DJIND-D-8-21-2015

The Dow has dropped sharply ever since it elected the first two Weekly Bearish Reversals at 17732 and 17510. The next key Weekly Bearish Reversals to pay attention to today are 16910 and 16680. A closing below both would signal a sharp decline into next week. Holding may warn of a temp low this week.
    Dow Sharp Drop – CAUTION Highly Warranted DJFOR-W-8-20-2015
    The timing models show the week of 8/31 as the target for a turning point but next week is a Directional Change. Holding 169100 today will warn we could see a reaction back up before turning back down. A closing below 16680 would warn of a drop to the 15500 area.
    Pay attention to gold. Resistance there for the close stands at 1168. A closing beneath that level will also warn that we could see a temp high. Caution is advisable on all markets right now..
    Looking at the Array for the Dow, we can see a string of Directional Changes. This is HIGHLY unusual and we have not see that type of formation in a very long-term. Expect wild swings and very choppy patterns into the end of September.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink. http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/36274
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Dow Sharp Drop – CAUTION Highly Warranted Empty Re: Dow Sharp Drop – CAUTION Highly Warranted

Post by Neno Fri 21 Aug 2015, 4:18 pm

By the time I got HOME today it was 528 more points down today from yesterday...
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Dow Sharp Drop – CAUTION Highly Warranted Empty Re: Dow Sharp Drop – CAUTION Highly Warranted

Post by Lionheart Sat 22 Aug 2015, 7:01 am

lets wait to see how next month goes since sept is the last month in a 7 yr cycle.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 8:08 am