Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dry demanding the heads of blocs not to hold meetings on important laws session

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Dry demanding the heads of blocs not to hold meetings on important laws session  Empty Dry demanding the heads of blocs not to hold meetings on important laws session

Post by day dreamer Tue 15 Sep 2015, 12:18 am

Dry demanding the heads of blocs not to hold meetings on important laws session
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - Baghdad / 3:07 - 09/15/2015 -

[ltr] It demanded the MP for the Kurdistan Alliance Ashwaq dry, on Monday, the heads of parliamentary blocs need to intensify their meetings and their discussions before the special discussion of important laws Parliament to hold a hearing, and not to limit those meetings on the day of the meeting and confuse the House of Representatives and Parliament. The dry told {Euphrates News} that "the board chairman of the parliament adopted the non-inclusion of certain laws to give the opportunity to the heads of parliamentary blocs to be discussed and agreed upon by the inclusion in the agenda Among these laws, the National Guard and the Federal Court." She stressed the heads of blocs need to intensify the talks and discuss the laws in the days leading up to the meeting and not to limit all their meetings devoted to the vote on a particular law of the parliament session day, adding that this would "confuse the work of the House of Representatives and confuse the House of Representatives and gives a negative message from Parliament to the Iraqi street." And he saw the importance of leaving the meetings in the day of the hearing system because it has become old and should be leaving and hold talks just days before the hearing. The parliament has postponed a number of important laws, including the National Guard and the Federal Court for the agreement of the political blocs around and inclusion of the vote, while stepping up the meetings of those blocks on the day of the parliamentary session.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:38 pm