Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the parliamentary Economy: to Okhov on salaries throughout 2016 and stable oil prices

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

A member of the parliamentary Economy: to Okhov on salaries throughout 2016 and stable oil prices  Empty A member of the parliamentary Economy: to Okhov on salaries throughout 2016 and stable oil prices

Post by day dreamer Fri 27 Nov 2015, 11:23 am

A member of the parliamentary Economy: to Okhov on salaries throughout 2016 and stable oil prices

[ltr](Baghdad / integrity)
     A member of the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary Knight Knight, not to fear for their employees' salaries throughout the next year in 2016.  Said Knight, (the newspaper of integrity), "There is no fear on the payroll during the year 2016 in full, and I am responsible for my words." "We see that the issue of oil prices stable at $ 40 and even $ 45 included in the budget balanced, although the Economic Commission called for, because the price of $ 40 a barrel, but even 45 does not worry too much."
    "The economic situation in general worrying, but there are a series of economic reforms, and there are reforms do not need the money, but are saving money as a law of investment and repair work Alkmarki tax reform they provide liquidity and to back the Iraqi economy." [rtl] 15[/rtl] It ended 15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 23 May 2024, 3:56 pm