Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The biggest corruption on Iraq: the involvement of the ministers of defense and planning corrupt dea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The biggest corruption on Iraq: the involvement of the ministers of defense and planning corrupt dea Empty The biggest corruption on Iraq: the involvement of the ministers of defense and planning corrupt dea

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jan 2016, 7:18 am

The biggest corruption on Iraq: the involvement of the ministers of defense and planning corrupt deal folds 

1/6/16

I got "tomorrow Press" information relating to the construction of schools, published earlier in the file, as this information refers to the involvement of significant political figures in the closure of corrupted files build schools by turning them into military processing contracts. 

According to sources who spoke to "tomorrow Press" that "have been converted school building was held in the provinces of Nineveh, Salahuddin and Anbar transmitted to the two Rhodes and Tak Service, amounting to more than 200 billion after the disbursement amount was received." 

She added that "Salman Jumaili the current Minister of Planning mediate in the conversion recipe decade of building schools affiliated to the Ministry of Education to hardware deal of light weapons 7.62 mm for the Ministry of Defense." 

The sources added; "The processing actually been poor but of materiel and older are not suitable for military use." 

The sources confirmed; that "the owner of the two companies had to pay $ 10 billion dinars commission to each of Salman al-Jumaili, Minister of Planning, and Khaled al-Obeidi, the defense minister," noting that the contract was originally between the Ministry of Housing and Reconstruction FAO company with the Ministry of Education and Housing was the implemented contract Rhodes with my company and Tak Service ".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 12:24 pm