Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal expert: Alwani issue out of the will of the government and its authority to eliminate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal expert: Alwani issue out of the will of the government and its authority to eliminate Empty Legal expert: Alwani issue out of the will of the government and its authority to eliminate

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jan 2016, 9:08 am

Legal expert: Alwani issue out of the will of the government and its authority to eliminate

18/01/2016 10:52 |
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Direction Press Special /
    Said legal expert Tareq Harb that he can not deny the existence of political pressure from one side or another, whether internal or external with respect to Ahmed al-Alwani judicial file.
     He said the war in an interview with Channel "direction" of space to clear the government in the case of Ahmed al-Alwani the grounds that it went out of their control and authority and is it constitutionally and legally return to the judiciary to decide, expressing his belief that all that is being said about the pressure on the government in the case of al-Alwani far from legal reality is far from the possibilities of the government to hold it.
    He pointed out that this case concerns the legal adaptation of the crime, do you sense that the crime incident, a terrorist or murder? This means that it will not change the penalty or legal process, but it alters the legal description, Instead of actually described the act as a terrorist crime, is described as aggravated murder, I mean instead of Article 4, there will be terrorism Article 406.
    He added that the waiver of the tribal families of the victims of Aavid something legally, but the face of the judiciary has a certain effect where a waiver is considered as a mitigating circumstance to fall and this is what happened with journalist Mohamed Bedaiwi assassin in 2014.
    It is noteworthy that there is almost confirmed reports provided for the conversion of the accused Ahmed al-Alwani call to murder instead of Article 4 terrorism.     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 9:57 pm