Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

My Nassif reveal corruption in the Ministry of Defense worth $ 75 million

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

My Nassif reveal corruption in the Ministry of Defense worth $ 75 million Empty My Nassif reveal corruption in the Ministry of Defense worth $ 75 million

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jan 2016, 7:18 am

[ltr]My Nassif reveal corruption in the Ministry of Defense worth $ 75 million[/ltr]

Since 01.21.2016 at 11:35 (GMT Baghdad)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Revealed high Nassif MP, on Thursday, that there are military units of military equipment and that includes "boots and shields and helmets winter and summer and allowances processing contracts in addition to the fur Aalghemasi" $ 75 million, noting that most of the institutions dealing fraud in the way of material processing.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nassif said in a press conference held in the House of Representatives and attended / scales News /, that "decades 9/15 / PVC decades and the second contract is the number 10/15 / PVC decades and the Ministry of Defence, which with the [b]company" KMS "Chinese[/b] Lalit represented" Tareq Zaid dormitory ", pointing out that the Audit Committee with the technical specifications for two decades indicated that the submissions do not contain any Nmaz c examination, and it does not have to give technical Tstttia their opinion of the test."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She Nassif that "the first item on the subject of the contract to sell on CIF while the contract of sale is in accordance with the CIP, who mastered the arrival of the goods to the warehouses of the Ministry of Defense," pointing out that "the sale on the basis of the CIF mean it hyphen to the port of loading and not warehouses ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]She drew Nassif that "the first item of paragraph / b third item of firing 90% of the total value of the materials processed after submitting Alutahq only to Egyptian [b]Iraqi" TBI "that[/b] is to say 90% of the value of the goods the disposal of which is found in China without making any checks or laboratory tests, "pointing out that" the Ministry of Industry and processed goods received by the defense and then be reimbursed by the ability to pay. "[/ltr]

[ltr]Nassif stressed that "most ministries Taataamil about spoofing equipped to ports and warehouses, stressing that access to ports is to increase descent" Alcolmhn. "Ended 29/24-D / 40-P[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:21 pm