Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar council member: Percentage of destruction of homes east of Ramadi very few

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar council member: Percentage of destruction of homes east of Ramadi very few Empty Anbar council member: Percentage of destruction of homes east of Ramadi very few

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Feb 2016, 3:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Anbar council member: Percentage of destruction of homes east of Ramadi very few
     By: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    date: Thursday 02.11.2016 4:33
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Anbar / Baghdad news 
    confirmed the Anbar provincial council member Amal Fahdawi, on Wednesday, that the rate of destruction of the houses in the eastern gray areas "very little," explaining that the state departments and government buildings damaged completely. He Fahdawi in an interview I followed "Baghdad news", said that "the proportion of mass in the homes of citizens within the eastern gray areas, which Husaybah and Joabh and mystical, very few, "noting that" the areas of the strait and Alsjarih proportion of mass in which 30% of the infrastructure being the most areas where military operations. " He added Fahdawi, that" the state departments and government buildings from security and health centers completely destroyed in the eastern gray areas because of military and terrorist operations. " the security forces had liberated the eastern city of Ramadi cutter to open the link road between Khaldiyah and Ramadi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 7:17 pm