Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Britain's Margaret Thatcher at age 87 dies after suffering stroke

notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Britain's Margaret Thatcher at age 87 dies after suffering stroke Empty Britain's Margaret Thatcher at age 87 dies after suffering stroke

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 7:35 am

Britain's Margaret Thatcher at age 87 dies after suffering stroke

Published April 08, 2013
    FoxNews.com

Britain's Margaret Thatcher at age 87 dies after suffering stroke Thatcher_cameron

Margaret Thatcher through the years
    Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher died April 8, 2013 following a stroke, her spokesperson said.

DEVELOPING: Former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher has died after suffering a stroke.
    "It is with great sadness that Mark and Carol Thatcher announced that their mother Baroness Thatcher died peacefully following a stroke this morning,” Thatcher spokesperson Lord Bell said in a statement.
    Thatcher, an outspoken woman known to many as "The Iron Lady," was 87. She led Britain's Conservatives to three election victories from 1979 to 1990, the longest continuous period in office by a British prime minister since the early 19th century.
    "We have lost a great leader, a great prime minister and a great Briton,'' British Prime Minister David Cameron said in a statement.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/04/08/britain-margaret-thatcher-at-age-87-dies-after-suffering-stroke/?cmpid=NL_morningHL#ixzz2PsI5sxdy

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Britain's Margaret Thatcher at age 87 dies after suffering stroke Empty Re: Britain's Margaret Thatcher at age 87 dies after suffering stroke

Post by zimi31 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 8:50 am

She was an amazing woman!!! A great partner and friend to President Reagan!!! They both represented what a True Leader is!!! May she rest in peace!!!
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Britain's Margaret Thatcher at age 87 dies after suffering stroke Empty Re: Britain's Margaret Thatcher at age 87 dies after suffering stroke

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 8:57 am

She truly was! I lived in GB when she allowed US jets to fly over with a direct route to Libyia when we bomded them! There were some powerful words to France from her when they refused to let our jets fly over!

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 9:05 am

notazbad2000 wrote:She truly was! I lived in GB when she allowed US jets to fly over with a direct route to Libyia when we bomded them! There were some powerful words to France from her when they refused to let our jets fly over!

That's interesting Taz...wer you in the service or civilian job? Good ole France!! Short memories for what the USA did to save their butts when all they could do was move the white flag from one hand to the other!!!
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 9:25 am

I was stationed at RAF Bentwaters as a cop before we closed the base!

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:01 am

OK, should have considered the possibility that you were not from the US Taz...Neno's is such an international forum!!! Appreciate all you and the rest of the news hounds postings!!! ;)
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:04 am

I am from the US...the bases in GB were US Bases they just had GB Names! US Air Force...32 years this October!

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Mon 08 Apr 2013, 10:27 am

notazbad2000 wrote:I am from the US...the bases in GB were US Bases they just had GB Names! US Air Force...32 years this October!

I'm getting an education this AM!!! I'm a very big military supporter...I sincerely Thank You for your past and present service!!! My brother was AF but only 4 years!!! ;)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:13 am