Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad province plans to build a Baghdad gallery for the future development of international invest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad province plans to build a Baghdad gallery for the future development of international invest Empty Baghdad province plans to build a Baghdad gallery for the future development of international invest

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Feb 2016, 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad province plans to build a Baghdad gallery for the future development of international invest

BAGHDAD - A fraternity 

declared governor of Baghdad, Ali Mohsen al-Tamimi's determination to maintain the establishment of the Baghdad International Exhibition future middle of this month, indicating that the exhibition would be a great start to activate the economic and investment sector in the capital and give the best for the future of Baghdad's picture. 
    Tamimi said: The exhibition will be a great start to revitalize the sector economic and investment and would also attract international investment companies in Baghdad to enter the chances of investment available in the province, as well as increasing the volume of trade between the province and international companies and to highlight the work of investors and international companies. " 
    He explained that many companies will participate in the exhibition, which will be marked preservation of the land of Baghdad gallery international ", adding that" these companies includes all investment and industrial, agricultural and construction specialties, all sober and well-known companies, pointing out that the province has provided all the necessary facilities for international companies to participate in the Baghdad international Fair in the wings to maintain.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:09 am