Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nasraoui heading a delegation locally to sign a memorandum of understanding between Basra and scener

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nasraoui heading a delegation locally to sign a memorandum of understanding between Basra and scener Empty Nasraoui heading a delegation locally to sign a memorandum of understanding between Basra and scener

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Feb 2016, 3:10 am

[size=32]Nasraoui heading a delegation locally to sign a memorandum of understanding between Basra and scenery[/size]

12:06:03 2.19.2016| (Voice of Iraq) - Basra 's governor of Basra Majed Nasraoui, all near the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the provinces of Basra and the Iranian scene, belonging to the investment and the economic side.He said Nasraoui Radio tow that he went to Iran last night to the city of Mashhad in Iran at the head of a delegation composed of the Chairman of the investment in Basra province and director of the Department of Agriculture and a representative of the Chamber of Commerce and director of the Office of the province and a number of Cabinet departments managers, at the invitation of the scene of the signing of the memorandum province within today or tomorrow, explaining that he had been due to travel time takes only three days. he pointed out that it will be holding workshops work in all jurisdictions between the two provinces after the signing of the memorandum in order to develop the relationship between the two cities and activating the memorandum.referred to the scene of one of the largest cities of Iran, one of the industrial, cultural and tourism economic cities where a lot of monuments and shrines, shrines, the most important is absolutely the shrine of Imam Ali ibn Musa al-Reza ( p). [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:21 pm