Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nassif demanding Abadi excluding opportunists

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nassif demanding Abadi excluding opportunists Empty Nassif demanding Abadi excluding opportunists

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 3:05 am

[ltr]Nassif demanding Abadi excluding opportunists[/ltr]

Since 02.22.2016 at 10:47 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It demanded an MP for the coalition of state law, high Nassif, on Monday, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi excluding some Alnfiean and opportunists who take advantage of their proximity to him in obtaining contracts and investments.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nassif said in a statement received / balances News /, that "it is unfortunate that some people, including members of the House of Representatives are taking advantage of the convergence between them and al-Abadi in getting investment contracts Investment Authority," pointing out that "among those files are investing Island contract Baghdad tourist. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "The Constitution and the law prevented the person exploiting his career in obtaining contracts to achieve through them financially lucrative for himself," indicating that it was "better for those MPs who take advantage of their friendship with Abadi in obtaining contracts and investments to realize this fact and be ashamed of themselves."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Nassif confirmed, "the need to pay attention to the Prime Minister and those opportunists Itbadhm strictly to demonstrate that they are doing close to him and Atkspoa the expense of public interest."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It is said that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in the process of forming a government Tknuaqrat.anthy 29/42 g[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 11:29 pm