Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament plans to separate its members absent from the limit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament plans to separate its members absent from the limit Empty Parliament plans to separate its members absent from the limit

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 3:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliament plans to separate its members absent from the limit

BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Confirmed the Presidency of the Council of Representatives member Hamoudi, on Sunday, said the council would work to members who exceeded Gaabathm legal limit season, and while noting the need to adhere to "literal rules of procedure" of the parliament. 
    He said the Information Office of Hamoudi said in a statement received (range Press version) it, that "the presidency of the Council of Representatives member Hamoudi, attended yesterday, discussion seminar hosted by the information department of the Council, and in cooperation with the perceptions Foundation, to discuss the performance of the parliament's report during the legislative term of the first of the legislative year the second of the current session." 
    He stressed Hamoudi according to the statement, that "parliament will soon go to separate members who exceeded Gaabathm the legal limit," stressing the need to "abide professionally rules of procedure of the parliament." 
    He said Vice President of the House of Representatives that "the doors of the House of Representatives, documents and archives are open to all media and civil society organizations in order to collect accurate information." The Hamoudi "We find the lack of correct criticism to parliament, in a lot of negatives about the menu and remote continued his work, such as electricity or exceeded limits or service issues or other things that may be the responsibility of the executive bodies."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 11:21 pm