Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ghurairy: The government is not able to recover the funds smuggled

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ghurairy: The government is not able to recover the funds smuggled Empty Ghurairy: The government is not able to recover the funds smuggled

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Feb 2016, 2:42 pm

[ltr]Ghurairy: The government is not able to recover the funds smuggled[/ltr]

Since 02/22/2016 19:28 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Commission on Economy and Investment in Parliament on Monday, the government's inability to follow up on Iraq funds smuggled abroad and restored unless the Council has enacted special laws so, in what was described exploit the officials of the presidential palaces provocation to the people.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The deputy chairman of the Commission for full Nawaf Ghurairy / balances News / "The final accounts for previous years vanished behind the government's inability to find out how much the amounts stolen and smuggled abroad."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The government is not able to follow up all the money smuggled abroad and returned unless the House of Representatives begins a private of the laws," noting that "Iraq's money lost by officials who are behind the financial crisis experienced by Iraq through their housing presidential palaces, not to consider the suffering of the citizens." , describing it as "a provocation to the people."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Vice Chairman of the Economic Committee said that "al-Abadi missed a historic opportunity to fight the corrupt who have caused the loss of Iraq's money, but Anho not exploited."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She stressed the mass change in Parliament last week, the Iraqi Council of Representatives and the regulators and the executive will begin the process of investigating the Iraqi funds smuggled abroad after it agreed the Presidency of the Council on the proposal presented yesterday in this regard. It ended 29[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Mohamed supporter[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:53 pm